- counseling -- places where you can consult for sexually transmitted infections (STIs), pregnancy, pregnancy prevention, travel vaccinations, chronic diseases such as HIV, HBV, diabetes, etc.
- clinical -- places where you can get treated or vaccinated for STIs, chronic diseases, etc., as well as preventive care check-ups, especially low-cost services
- services -- places providing services other than counseling or clinical, such as transportation for those with disabilities, medical translation, wigs, prostheses, etc.
- action -- places where you can lend your skills to promote health (a.k.a. volunteering) -- local community-based health organizations, your local government representatives (lobbying), etc.
- food -- healthy food (a good and ample selection of foods that are nutritious and moderate in calories) and safe food (places that understand dietary restrictions)
I provide the content and funding + You (whoever you are) provide the programming and tech support = We enhance and save lives.